Have you ever considered creating a makeup tutorial by compiling a video slideshow that goes through the process step by step? Alternatively you could use a video slideshow to showcase hair styles, fashion trends, or anything else for that matter.
The added advantage of creating a video slideshow is that because it is a video it will then be easy for you to share online or publish on social media. Of course before you do any of that you first need to create the slideshow – preferably one that really stands out and looks great.
If you want to create a mind-blowing video slideshow with music, the easiest way by far is with Movavi Slideshow Maker. Essentially it will let you quickly create a slideshow complete with all the trimmings so that it really looks unique.
All you need to do to get started is choose whether you want to use the ‘Easy mode’ or ‘Full feature mode’ in Movavi Slideshow Maker. The former will let you quickly and easily create a slideshow with photos, music and transitions. On the other hand the latter will let you incorporate customizable titles, effects, filters, and video footage.
In either case, the approach is similar and you will want to add photos to use as slides and arrange them in the sequence that you want them to appear. After you’re satisfied with the slides that you’ve added and the sequence in which they appear, you can then turn to the other features of Movavi Slideshow Maker to give it some polish, style and a unique appearance by:
- Including background music from one of the built-in tracks or your own audio file.
- Setting the slide duration to automatically match the tempo of the background music.
- Recording a voiceover on the spot that can be used to narrate your slideshow.
- Inserting animated transitions between slides so that they flow seamlessly.
- Including customizable text fields as captions, titles, or watermarks.
- Applying filters and special effects to give your slideshow a unique style and atmosphere.
As mentioned previously the scope of features in Movavi Slideshow Maker will vary based on the mode that you opted to use. Suffice to say however, you should be able to create a mind-blowing slideshow in either case – and it’s really just a question of what sort of elements you want to incorporate in the video slideshow that you create.